Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Beautiful Floral Ladies

You know i am a Sweet November fan..
I love what artist, Amy Young creates!
Her latest release has these gorgeous girls with flowers.
I picked two for this card and because they come as a PNG format,
I was able to layer them together one behind the other!


I am using Sweet November images - Peony Fae and Rose Fae
They are beautiful!
I really wanted a different look.  Most people color peonies pink and roses red.
So i went with more of a vintage color look and didn't care about the "natural" colors.

The background paper was stamped with a Picket Fence clear stamp (it is large and beautiful)
called, On an Autumn Countryside.  I also embossed it with black sparkle embossing powder.

The die "frame" is from Sue Wilson.  I cut it out of kraft paper and painted it with gold
metallic paint, then i added a bit of spa blue and white gesso.
For a fun touch i also added Art Alchemy - Firebird Wax

Most of these products (except the die frame) were purchased from 7 Kids Crafts.

Dies used:
Sue Wilson - Tuscany CED1505

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Brick Fire Station - available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!