Saturday, August 24, 2019

Stay cozy and read your favorite book

This image for some reason reminds me of my mom.
She loves books and her hair is naturally curly.
I didn't color her hair the same as my mom's as her hair was almost black.


I am using a Picket Fence stamp called, Fran Girl (available at 7 Kids Store)
She is so pretty!

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Just Autumn - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Written Word available here


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Challenges #165 # 166

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie, I love your card, what a great image and colours. Love that beautiful bow it's very pretty a perfect embellishment. Thanks so much for using my sketch, this is a great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathie! I loved the sketch..it is perfect!

      Delete
  2. This is a fabulous card Bonnie, lovely colour scheme and great colouring. Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2.
    Anne SSW2 DT

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!