Friday, August 30, 2019

Nautical Mixed Media

My latest Mixed Media project
I was inspired by the Kelly, owner of 7 Kids Crafts,
she had this great live video on Facebook.
You can watch it here
(if you are or become a follower of 7 Kids Crafts on Facebook)

I am using several 7 Kids Crafts products
Check out my video for more details on the More Paper Fun Facebook Group here.
I made a video explaining what i used and how i used it on Facebook
  I used some We Are 3 Digital Paper.. 
the base always makes a difference and it reacts to anything water based. 

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Bird Songs - available here.
Supplies from 7 Kid's Store:
Scrap FX - Octopus Chipboard 
Scrap FX - Sailboat Stencil
Nuvo Drops - Dirty Bronze
Art Alchemy Wax - Firebird
Art Alchemy Wax - Heather Hills
Art Alchemy Wax - Turquoise Satin
MitForm Castings - Clock Hands

 Other supplies:
Hobby Lobby - Wooden Frame, Wooden Beads, Turquoise Wax
White Gesso, Seashells, Nautical Fishing net, Modeling Paste, Tiny Block Letters
 
I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!