Friday, August 9, 2019

Beautiful Isabella Blossoms!

I have been noticing the fun shaped cards from overseas!
That has inspired me to create this card base using my cricut
and a card sketch from Pinterest.

Here is my card using Conie Fong Image - Isabella Blossoms

Dies used:
Cricut - cardbase and first two layers
Nellie Snellen - Stitched ovals

Conie Fong Art and Design image - Isabella Blossoms (shaded) - available here:

Conie Fong Art and Design's August Challenge is Anything Goes 
with the option of Anything but a Card.
Check out her facebook group by clicking here and you will find some freebies, too!

Conie Fong Art and Design Etsy Store- Click here!


We Are 3 Digital Paper - Delightful Dragonflies available here
 Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!