Thursday, August 8, 2019

Take a Hike with Me!

I am learning new techinques and finding out
how the Nuvo drops are water based and change colors
when applied to Ink Jet Digital paper.
Those drops were white when i applied them. :)
I don't have to worry about matching colors this way.


I am using The Greeting Farm stamp set called, Take a Hike
This set came from my favorite store, 7 Kids Craft Store!

It's adorable!

The Greeting Farm Stamp Set - Take a Hike from 7 Kids Craft store

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Tea Time  - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Framed Neutral - available here


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!