Friday, February 28, 2020

Don't Judge Me...

This is totally not me..
I am not a "Snarky" person..
I like Tim Holtz and the cats had fun character faces..
next time maybe i won't use the sentiments. 

I used every Cat in this stamp collections.. so you can get 6 cards
from this Tim Holtz set called, Snarky Cats

7 Kids Craft Shop
Products used:
Tim Holtz - Snarky Cats

Follow 7 Kids Crafts on
Facebook
 
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Really Simple - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Watercolor Delight - available here (paper pieced cats)

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Hearts in Love - available here (paper pieced pink cat)

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!