Tuesday, February 25, 2020

On Your Special Day!

Celebrating over at Facebook Crafting of Hue this week!
Come and join us and get a code for 25% of We Are 3 Digital Shop!
Here is the link to Crafting of Hue click here

We Are 3 Digital Shop is also sponsoring:
Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge
click here to play along!


I am using We Are 3 Digital Shop - Starburst Bear
This little bear was drawn to look like one of the bears in my bear collection.
She's a sweetie!

I used my handy dandy "vintage" edge scissors for the sentiment edges.
Martha Stewart - Butterfly punch

We Are 3 Digital Shop - Starburst Bear - available here
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Watercolor Delight NEW - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Gingham Pastel - available here
We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Special Wishes - available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!