Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Deep Sea Dreaming

Ching Chou Kuik's July Challenge just started!
The theme this month is "Die Cuts"

You can find the blog challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, 
Mermaid Set - Greyscale -Deep Sea Siren

I have used Copics and Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.
You can visit my blog for more info here.

Ching Chou Kuik image - Mermaid Set - Greyscale Deep Sea Siren available here.
Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuik's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Fantasy Textures available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Watercolor Leaves available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely project, Bonnie. Your beautifully colored image is even prettier with those wonderful digi papers. Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!