Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Playing with paper dolls!

My daughter is a follower of a company called, Of Unusual Kind on Instagram.
She showed me these Free paperdolls and i love them and purchased Willow, too!


I am using a Of Unusual Kind image called, Willow (paper doll)
She's beautiful!
I colored her skin digitally and used pencils for the rest.
Of Unusual Kind - Willow available here


We Are 3 Digital Paper - Watercolor Batik - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Floral Expressions - available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!