Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Shabby Summer

Ching Chou Kuik's July Challenge just started!
The theme this month is "Die Cuts"

You can find the blog challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Above the Dirt

I have used Copics and Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.

Dies used:
Marianne Designs - LR0483

Ching Chou Kuik image - Above the Dirt available here.

Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuik's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Watercolor Sketches available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Floral Expressions available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous, Miss Bonnie! I have so little experience with digi papers and need to learn to use on smaller elements other than just the backgrounds, so I am learning from your talent! Die cut them, what an idea! Yes! Beautiful coloring, as always, love the sky (that's you and not your papers, right?) :-0 XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!