Thursday, July 16, 2020

Ink Blending and Die Cutting - Dragonfly

I love playing with Tim Holtz Products!
Today i would love to share two things with you!

First, i would like to share how i created this ink blended clouds/water background!
You can watch the tutorial on YouTube here!
This is what i used to make the base of my card!

Once i created the inked background, i decided to pull out this fun die called, 
Tim Holtz Sizzix - Splat 664159
It looks just like a splat of paint!
I chose to create an artist "swamp".
Next i chose to use - Tim Holtz Sizzix - Geo Insects (dragonfly)
I inked the paper with Black Soot and clear embossed it.
I double it up with tracing paper vellum and embossed that with Ranger's Embossing Powder - Bridal Tinsel.
Check out my YouTube Tutorial here to see how to make this card.


Here is a list of supplies i used:
Supplies used: 
Tim Holtz Sizzix - Geo Insects (dragonfly) 664180 
Tim Holtz Sizzix - Splat 664159 
Tim Holtz Sizzix - Funky Floral #3 662702 
 Black Soot, Cracked Pistachio,  Scattered Straw,  Gathered Twigs,  Mermaid Lagoon 


Thanks for stopping by!
Visit my YouTube Channel here

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!