Thursday, April 29, 2021

Fairy Stamper - Fairy Hugs Brand NEW Release - Sneak Peek

Hello everyone and happy Thursday!! 
It is SNEAK PEEK time!
Let me introduce you to some Brand NEW Fairy Hugs stamps that will be released on May 2nd!
 
It’s time for a new Fairy Stamper YouTube featuring Fairy Hugs stamps.
      
Every week you will see 
Fairy Stamper YouTube Tutorial Videos by the Fairy Stamper Design Team

Please subscribe so you won't miss a video!

For my project, I am using some Brand NEW Fairy Hugs Stamps!

Check out the Card Tutorial here on YouTube:

 


I  made this card twice.. first i stamped Fairy Hugs - Tentacles blue and then forgetting i stamped them  again in the YouTube tutorial in Black. 

Fairy Stamper Products Used 
Fairy Hugs - Mermaid Door 
 
Fairy Hugs - Tentacles 
 
Fairy Hugs - Teeny Ocean Icons (star fish) 
 
 
Fairy Hugs - Rope Net 
 
 
Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Serenity 
 
 
 
Past release: 
 Also used: 
Wow Clear Embossing Powder

 

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!