Sunday, April 25, 2021

Fairy Hugs - Angela

   Hello everyone and Happy Sunday!!   I am catching up on some blogging!

Let's see what we can make using Fairy Hugs Store supplies! 

 I love this New Fairy Hugs stamp called Angela
 
The Craft Store logo was my card inspiration.  I thought the colors and shapes would be fun to try.
I used some card stock for my "stencil" lines.   Then i picked out some Distress Oxide Ink that matched the colors in the logo.  Mermaid Lagoon, Faded Jeans, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet and  Squeezed Lemonade. Then i used the same ink colors for the Fairy Hugs Stencil - Pebble Beach.
Next i stamped Fairy Hugs - Angela, Whimsical Flowers, Star Dust and Flower Vines in VersaFine Clair Nocturne.  They were all embossed with clear embossing powder.  I outlined all the stamps but Angel with a white gel pen.  I colored in Angela's wings with a white gel pen and a gold gel pen.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!