Monday, April 12, 2021

Fairy Stamper - Fairy Hugs - Zakar playing with Sivelle

  Hello everyone and Happy Monday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 
I started out with a simple ink blended background and added the Fairy Hugs Stencil - Pebble Beach.
I used Distress Oxide Ink for both inking.  For the Pebble stencil i used, Distress Oxide - Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans and Broken China.
Next i stamped, Fairy Hugs - Zakar and Sivelle with her butterfly.
I embossed all of those with clear embossing powder.
The last thing i did was pull out Prismacolor pencils that matched with the background ink.
 
Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:






Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!