Friday, April 2, 2021

Fairy Hugs - Azalea - A lovely day to swing!

   Hello everyone and Happy Friday!! 

Let's see what we can make using Fairy Hugs Store supplies! 

As you know, Fairy Hugs - Azalea is one of my favorite Fairy Hugs stamps!
 

For this project, i started out with a Fairy Hugs Background paper - Lavender Dilly. What i did was cut out the center of the paper. (Save the outside to use on another card)
I needed figure the placement of Fairy Hugs - Azalea so her wings would fit on the circle as she sat on the Fairy Hugs - Fairy Swing.  The best way to do that is to use the acrylic sheets that come with the stamps.  I place them both down on the circle and "eye" where they go using my stamping platform.  With the stamping platform i can always adjust the stamps to line up with the acrylic sheets.  It doesn't have to be perfect. I stamp both of the stamps and heat emboss them with clear embossing powder.  Now i arrange the Fairy Hugs - Fairy Scrolls around the outside to make the swing look like it is in tree.
Now you can stamp the tops of the Fairy Hugs - Fantasy Flowers below Azalea.   So what is fun about the Fairy Hugs stamps is that there are places where you can color in the images if you want.  So for Azalea, i colored in her wings with Prismacolor pencils to match the colors of the paper. I added the same color to the Fantasy Flowers and a bit to Azalea's flowers in her hair.   I matted this circle on black paper.  Have you noticed the background?  It is a Fairy Hugs Stencil - Pebble Beach.  I used Distress Oxide Ink - Pumice Stone.  I used one layer to cover the entire background and came back with the stencil and the same ink to make it look subtle!  I love the stencil look in the background! Now you can layer up your circle and stenciled background.  I did mat the stenciled background on metallic paper and placed it all on a black card base!
 
Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:






Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!