Friday, April 9, 2021

Fairy Stamper - Fairy Hugs Mixed Media using Gel Plate and Yupo Paper & Fairy Hugs Stamps

 Hello everyone and happy Friday!! 

It’s time for a new Fairy Stamper YouTube featuring Fairy Hugs stamps.
      
Every week you will see 
Fairy Stamper YouTube Tutorial Videos by the Fairy Stamper Design Team

Please subscribe so you won't miss a video!

For my project, I have used the Gel Plate, Yupo Paper for a stencil and Fairy Hugs Stamps!
 
YouTube Video Link below
 

 
Fairy Stamper Products Used 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

  Store ** Facebook Challenge ** Facebook** Instagram ** YouTube

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper


1 comment:

  1. Two very beautiful creations the whole design looks so magical, I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!