Friday, December 7, 2012

A Gift for You!

Again, coloring this image was out of my comfort zone, i like to cut out my images, but this one wouldn't work and give the same effect..so i steadied my hand and left it as is!

From Card Crafter's Circle blog:


On to our challenge ... this week, think of all the things we might celebrate this month... Advent, Hanukkah , Kwanzaa, Christmas, Birthdays... you name it.. if you celebrate it in December it will fit this weeks' challenge theme of
DECEMBER CELEBRATIONS!
 This is my card depicting this theme using our sponsor, Whoopsi Daisy's image:
 From the Card Crafter's Blog:
 We also welcome back our sponsor Whoopsie Daisy...  Linnie creates delightful sheets of hand-drawn images, with each sheet containing 4 images! And there are so many to choose from!  Do visit her blog to see all her fabulous designs.  Our randomly drawn challenge winner will receive their choice of two sheets of digital images.


Copics used:
skin-YR000, 00, R14, 20
dress/hat/bird- R35, 37, 39- CB
envelope/greenery- YG03, 17
fence- E41, 43
mailbox pole- E44
shadow outline- B000
Gelly Roll- clear star
Liquid Applique      


3 comments:

  1. I am chuckling over this one. I know it is out of your comfort zone, but you've done an outstanding job of it! The colors are scrumptious -- pure Christmas to me. Everything is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd never know that this was out of your comfort zone, Bonnie! You did your usual fab job of coloring! Darling image, love the die cuts, the bow & embellies! Just a wonderful design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!