Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Birthday, Holly

I probably won't give this card to my daughter, Holly, but it is in "honor" of her.  She will be 37 on December 20th..and i always reminisce about her birthday because she was my first born and because she was supposed to be born on the 9th...she made me have patience.

I knew if i were to have a girl (they did not do ultrasounds in 1975 unless there were complications..but i am not sure if that's even true for that year...as i had two other children i could get the year confused), so i knew i would name her Holly Noelle...

This card was made for the Tuesday Morning Sketches DT challenge blog and the sponsor is Bugaboo, the image is called,  Ava- Christmas Mistletoe Fairy:

 I also used Memory Box flourish corner die and Martha Stewart's holly punch with a Petaloo Poinsettia.

Here is this week's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- E34, 37
holly- YG03, 17, 67
socks/berries- R35, 37, 39
dress- C1, 3, CB, Extreme Glitter Paint





The sponsor this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches is:
Post a Comment