Thursday, December 6, 2012

My go to Copics

I wanted to make a list of the Copics i couldn't create without..and came up with this list...right now it's a good time to buy..i just found out that the prices are going up $1...and the BEST place to purchase them is Oozak...  The service is fast and the owner is the best...prices are the best i've found.
The following makes a good travel or starter set..in Ciao..and the * are available in Sketch size not Ciao.  A great Christmas gift... (you can see the combinations i use on my previous and future posts)

YR000, 00, 07, 15, 23
R14, 20, 35, 37, 39*
YG03, 17, 67
Y21
C0, 1, 3, 5, 7
E31, 34*, 37
BG10, 11*, 13
B00, 02*, 05
E97*, 99*
Colorless Blender (CB)

Just thought i'd share this card...it's not set up for a challenge, i just wanted some color for my post. :)

 

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow, terrific card! Love the sweet image and the great background you created! Thanks for the tips about the copics' cost!

Jenée said...

Your "go to" list is interesting. I think every Copic user has their own list, and they are probably all as different as we users.

Your card is wonderful. I like the combination of colors you've used, and the papers are super!

Penny said...

Nice of you to share your Copic "must" list! Good for beginners. :^)
And I am so glad you had to add some color to your post--but too bad you didn't find a challenge to enter with this fabulous card! It is such a great design, love the ric rac, the papers, that darling image, & your coloring! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Carisa said...

man oh man. i'm bummed to hear that the price is going up again! Yikes!!! Love your card!! :D

Debbie said...

This card is really cute!! I have a few Copics and I do like them but have more of some other less expensive ones.