Friday, December 28, 2012

Howdy Cowgirls

I made an extra card for Card Crafter's Circle this week.  I really like the images from KPM and wanted to try a "new" technique.

Here is my card:




A tiny tutorial using a KPM image: To make the background on the above card, I used a large and several tiny flowers from the Aqua Chrysanthemums and Dandelions set. I placed the chrysanthemum in the middle and created a circle around it using the chrysanthemum flowers, slightly overlapping them, to form a large flower design.  I then cut out the entire shape using a Spellbinders die.














Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- Y21, YR23
shirt, hat band- R81, 83, 85
hat, skirt- B04, 06
scarf- BG10, 11, 13
vest, boots- E41, 43, 44
horse- E50, 53, 25, 29



7 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, Bonnie, and your beautiful flower is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was totally BRILLIANT! I would have never thought to do that, and the use of the Spellbinder die added to the creativity and brilliance. You awe me constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, your artistic creativity inspires me! I love how you've created this fabulous background for this wonderful image set! My daughter is drooling! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful creative idea from you, Bonnie! How do you dream these up? I am just mystified! LOL!
    Love this cute card, fun image, and great die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. The BG you created is fantastic!! Very cute image, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that die - what a great idea! Love the corner elements.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!