Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hello Friend!

When i saw the photo i was to use from {Pin}spirational Challenges this week and then the sponsor images, from Dilly Beans..i didn't go the "snowman" route...like most of the DT did..why?  For some reason this image said to me, "take me" and "use me" for this challenge.  I just visioned the flowers as poinsettias and the face as the snowman's face with the cheeks...I just love this image.  BTW..i turned her into a snowman with a flower hat.

Here is my card using a Dilly Beans image, called "Hello, Friend":
Here is the {Pin}spirational photo for this week:

 Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
flowers- R35, 37, 39, YG03, 17, 67, 01, E59, CB
C1, Stickles/Frosted lace















{Pin}spirational sponsor this week is:
DILLY BEANS

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and wonderful colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty, Bonnie! Love your coloring on this cute image and the twine bow.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with this image, Bonnie! She is just precious! Beautiful coloring, love the fun design & papers! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, I just adore how you've coloured these flowers! Wonderful note pad punch and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how unique this card is for the challenge.Very creative and cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!