Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Shelf Elf 3-d Ornament

A special little ornament reminding your little one that the Shelf Elf is in the North Pole during the year but return next year to report to Santa.

Yay, today is Christmas!! I'd like to wish you all the BEST!  Hope you are all enjoying your time with your family!  Today i'd like to share a special project with you...my grandkids started the tradition of the Shelf Elf and there are many wonderful images to use to participate in this fun tradition and this is one idea i have for you for next year! 

I have made this ornament for Tuesday Morning Sketches and the challenge is:
Anything Goes--You have to challenge yourself - try a technique you've always wanted to try, a special fold, a special gift. 

Here is what i created for you using my Cricut cartridge Tags, Bags Boxes and More2 and the special image from Digital Delights called North Pole Eddie.
I have also used the Memory Box Frostyville Border die and a Michaels snowflake punch.  I also used the tiny flakes that popped out of the Frostyville Border.
Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
red- R35, 37, 39
green- YG03, 25, 67
gray- C1, 3, CB
yellow- Y21, YR23    

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea for Elf on the Shelf. This is darling! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute, Bonnie...as always, it's beautifully embellished too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful ornament. You are going to have to teach me this coming year how to use dies to better embellish my creations. Your's always look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Such an adorable project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, this is the cutest idea! Love it for an elf on the shelf--love the design, coloring & all the details! :^)
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stinking adorable Bonnie! Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Love that cutie :-)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable Bonnie, I love the fibers hanging down, the tiny flakes and that little elf is irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute, Bonnie!! I love that die and your elf is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!