Thursday, December 6, 2012

Want S'more? It's a new Release!

I know after you see this image and all of the new releases this month at Digital Delights..you will want S'MORE!  Really, i am talking about this adorable image i got to play with this week...so very cute!  She is called Sadie Smore and guess what?  My granddaughter's name is Sadie..how perfect!

I am also using this gorgeous ribbon from another DT's sponsor called The Pink Petal and i had to use it on this card because it is perfectly chocolatey!  I love this image...and it so makes me want a s'more!

My teammates cards are here at the Digital Delights blog...please check them out!

Copics used:
cheeks- R14, 20
marshmallow- E41, 43, CB
chocolate/shoes- E25, 29
graham cracker- E31, 34, 37
hat- B000, 00, 02
stripes- R14, B00, YG03, 67, R20

5 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie!
    Oh this is just so cute! Fantastic colors and background! Yes, I'll have s'more please;)
    Hugs,
    Lisa F

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Bonnie:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadie S'More is almost as wonderful as our delightful real Sadie! You've colored this one up so nicely, and I'm really liking that background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, Bonnie, what a cute image! Love it! And I love the die cut and the beautiful bow--it makes me want chocolate. Waaaaaah. ;^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your big bow and die cut, and that image is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!