Thursday, December 6, 2012

Want S'more? It's a new Release!

I know after you see this image and all of the new releases this month at Digital Delights..you will want S'MORE!  Really, i am talking about this adorable image i got to play with this week...so very cute!  She is called Sadie Smore and guess what?  My granddaughter's name is Sadie..how perfect!

I am also using this gorgeous ribbon from another DT's sponsor called The Pink Petal and i had to use it on this card because it is perfectly chocolatey!  I love this image...and it so makes me want a s'more!

My teammates cards are here at the Digital Delights blog...please check them out!

Copics used:
cheeks- R14, 20
marshmallow- E41, 43, CB
chocolate/shoes- E25, 29
graham cracker- E31, 34, 37
hat- B000, 00, 02
stripes- R14, B00, YG03, 67, R20

Post a Comment