Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanks A Latte!

Thought everyone could use a bit of inspiration for a Christmas or Winter Thank you card..Ta Da!

This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we are playing with our sponsor's Sweet n Sassy images.  I purchased this one because it is so stinkin' cute!

Don't forget to check out this week's sketch below my card..this one was hard for me..don't know why?  I wanted the depth, but it didn't happen. :(
Here is the sketch to try for this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, as always a great start to any card!
Copics used:
cheeks- R14, 20
nose- R14
ears-R20
mouse- W1, 3, 5
cup- R14, 24, 29, E41, 43, B21, 23, 41, C1, CB






Our sponsor this week is Sweet n Sassy:
Sweet n Sassy Stamps

11 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

I think you captured depth with your layers. Fun card - love that mouse peeking out and the coffee cup is great with the gorgeous steamy bling. Super fun card.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

Bonnie, this card is way too cute! Love it!!!

Laura said...

Very cute, Bonnie. I like the colors, and the "steam" rising from the cup is a nice touch!

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! Sweet image! I love the pearl 'steam'!

Jennifer said...

Oh, I do love this little mouse! Love the ribbon and sweet steam! HUGS! I think the layers do give it depth!

Penny said...

Bonnie, I think you did a great job with the sketch. :^)
I love that image--way too cute, great coloring & love the pearl steam. Love our choice of papers, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Jessi Fogan said...

I'm loving the pearl steam! So sweet :)

Cheryl said...

So cute, Bonnie! I LOVE the pearl steam and your coloring (as usual) is awesome!!!

Angela said...

So darn cute, Bonnie! I love your pearl swirls!

Jenée said...

This is wonderful. I've been studying that sketch with the intent of playing along -- but it hasn't happened. You know that card is right up my alley, eh? HA! You do know me and my coffee (grin). Another super wonderful creation!

Melissa Craig said...

I love this card - that's one of my favorite Cocoa images. Love the pearls as the steam.