Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

Well of course with hopes that Santa Nicholas would soon be there!  Stockings are so fun..my grandmother made mine for me and now i have 11 more the "same" hanging by my open stair case and fireplace with the same hope. :)

From Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog:

For this weeks challenge you will create a Christmas Card!  Simple as that!  No WISTS, No special DEMANDS and No other REQUIREMENTS…just has to be Christmas!   
You will have from now until midnight (EST) December 14th, 2012 to complete this challenge and post a DIRECT LINK to your submission into our InLinkz in order to be entered into the drawing for this week's fabulous prize donated by:
PRIZE:  $15 Gift Certificate!

AND

 PRIZE:  Winner’s Choice of 7 Digi Images!

Here is my card using Stockings from Saturated Canary:
Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- Y21, YR23
outfit/stockings/banner- B00, R20, 14, YG03, 67
Stickles/diamond

2 comments:

  1. Oh Bonnie, how sweet she is in her patch pajamas! Love the design of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I love what you did with this sweet image! Great coloring & fussy-cutting! Love your die cuts, papers and twine clothesline! Just a fabulous card! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!