Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ornamental Greetings from CTMH

Woo Hoo this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we get to work with Close to My Heart stamps!! I've not ever used their stamps...and they are excellent to stamp with!

This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches it is not ONLY a SKETCH but a TWIST too!...what does that mean???  You need to use the sketch AND the twist in order to be put in the drawing for the prize!

So here is what i did...oh and the TWIST is NON-Traditional Christmas theme:
What i did?  I stamped both of the images using embossing ink and then i used embossing powder (Zing-grapefruit and Silver Tinsel-Ranger) to get the sparkle and the retro look.  I hand cut the stamped images out and matted them with black paper and again i hand cut them out.  Super easy because i could just follow the outline of the words.   However, if you'd like to cut out your ornaments easier there is a Cricut cartridge that CTMH has exclusively for this stamp.  I also used a Memory box corner die for the flourish and a punch for the silver fern.

The Tuesday Morning Sketch this week and i rotated on it's side:












Tuesday Morning Sketches Sponsor this week is Close to My Heart:







Challenges:
Fashionable Stamping Challenges- To Die for

11 comments:

  1. Love this Bonnie, so elegant! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bonnie this is so beautiful love it shug big huggeis June xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, this is fabulous! I love the touch of color with the b/w color scheme! The design is wonderful, as are the die cuts & ornaments! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Bonnie!! I love these stamps!! You cut them by hand?? They are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you cut those by hand! Yours must be much steadier than mine! Love your take on the sketch this week. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love that grapefruit colour! Definitely a non-traditional Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wondeful baubles on a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, and I love that you embossed the images. The branch punch and scroll die cut are subtle, but really add a lot of extra umph to the card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, those baubles are stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at FSC this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The stamped baubles are fabulous.
    Thank you for joining us at FSC.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!