Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Let Your Light Shine!

I enjoyed making my card this week, i designed my own sentiment using this awesome font called  "Before the Rain". 

From the Twist of Faith Blog:
Our theme for you this week is 
LIGHT

Your card creation should depict LIGHT....  a source of light... the sun, the moon, a lamp, a candle.. 
and remember our 'twist of faith' your creation should also include a scripture, quote or an uplifiting sentiment that suits this week's theme. 

"Your Word is a lamp to guide my feet and a lamp for my path." 
                           Psalm 119:105 NLT

the above scripture is a share, or for inspiration.  Please use any scripture that offers a message fitting of our theme...

Here is my card using the sponsor Pholkart Designs, "Fairy Godmother":
 
Our random prize winner will receive their choice of 2 digi images from the Pholkart Blessings Etsy Shop .. wonderful! We're thrilled to have   Pholkart Blessings as a sponsor at Twist of Faith Cards!


Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair-Y21, YR23
crown/shoes- C1, Gelly Roll pen Clear Star
wings- C1, Stickles/diamond
dress- B000, 00, 91, 93
heart- Y00, 35
Post a Comment