Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Let Your Light Shine!

I enjoyed making my card this week, i designed my own sentiment using this awesome font called  "Before the Rain". 

From the Twist of Faith Blog:
Our theme for you this week is 
LIGHT

Your card creation should depict LIGHT....  a source of light... the sun, the moon, a lamp, a candle.. 
and remember our 'twist of faith' your creation should also include a scripture, quote or an uplifiting sentiment that suits this week's theme. 

"Your Word is a lamp to guide my feet and a lamp for my path." 
                           Psalm 119:105 NLT

the above scripture is a share, or for inspiration.  Please use any scripture that offers a message fitting of our theme...

Here is my card using the sponsor Pholkart Designs, "Fairy Godmother":
 
Our random prize winner will receive their choice of 2 digi images from the Pholkart Blessings Etsy Shop .. wonderful! We're thrilled to have   Pholkart Blessings as a sponsor at Twist of Faith Cards!


Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair-Y21, YR23
crown/shoes- C1, Gelly Roll pen Clear Star
wings- C1, Stickles/diamond
dress- B000, 00, 91, 93
heart- Y00, 35

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh, this is adorable!!! I love that fun image with your wonderful coloring and the great paper you used! Love the sentiment with it, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. That angel image is a total hoot! She made me smile just looking at her cute, cartoonish style. You've make another top notch DT card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your card is absolutely darling. The image is so sweet and your entire design is perfect.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!