Friday, January 9, 2015

A My Besties sketch and a Winter Bashful Besties!

I was coloring up this Bestie and needed some inspiration for a card and found out from my friend that the Spanish My Besties had a card sketch, so i thought i'd give it a try and add this card to a couple challenges.

I think this image is just so adorable..really reminds me of what it was like when i wore snowpants over 50 yrs ago.  Of course i never got to just go out with a sweater.. Michigan weather in the winter called for a coat too!

This is a My Besties image called Winter Bashful.  You can find her here.
I have used several dies on this card:
Snowflake border cut one snowflake and put it on the side... (Noor/Joy Crafts)
White flourish- Memory Box (retired)
Large snowflake behind image- Spellbinders
Small snowflakes- punches
Winter- (Noor/Joy Crafts)
Postage stamp - Martha Stewart
leaves- Martha Stewart

Copics used:
skin- YR20, 21, 24, cheeks RV21, 23
hair-N4, 6, 8
bow/pants- B000, 00, 02, 04, 06
hat, sweart, cuffs- RV21, 23, 25
leaves- YG03
gelly roll pen- white
stickles- diamond

Challenges:
My Besties Spanish Challenge- Sketch (i turned the sketch on the side)



3 comments:

  1. So delightful she gives me the giggles just looking at her! Love the wonderful layers and the snowflakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every detail of your card ! Thank you to join us this month in challenge # 6 My Bestie Spanish Blog !!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!