Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year..and welcome to My Besties International 1st challenge- Faux Sewing

Welcome to the start of a New Year and a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is to "Weave, Sew or Faux sew".  I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image or stamp when you create your project. :) 

For this challenge, my Besties friend, Sher Brown found a project on line that she loved and i said, hey!  I would love to make that for you!
Soooo... i had this wooden box that held some wooden snowflakes and thought, this would work great.  Sher had some sweet pictures of her dog, Cookie and incorporated them and a My Besties dog that was with a Besties to make this book-like card.

This is the inside of the book-card.  Inside of box using MYB-DIES1006 (Heart collage die),  MYB-DIES1007 (Love word die), and dog from img 937

Here is the cover of the book card:

Outside of card box, used Sherri Baldy's MYB-DIES1006 Heart Frame and heart dies from inside of the Love and hearts collage dies.


here is what i used to create this box card:
 
the beginning of the Layout



Copics used:
E41, 42, 43, 44, 49
collar/heart- W1, 3 (Gelly Roll pen/clear star)
bow- B21, 23, 26
flower- B000, 00, 02, 04

Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!
Pat

Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:
Post a Comment