Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year..and welcome to My Besties International 1st challenge- Faux Sewing

Welcome to the start of a New Year and a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is to "Weave, Sew or Faux sew".  I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image or stamp when you create your project. :) 

For this challenge, my Besties friend, Sher Brown found a project on line that she loved and i said, hey!  I would love to make that for you!
Soooo... i had this wooden box that held some wooden snowflakes and thought, this would work great.  Sher had some sweet pictures of her dog, Cookie and incorporated them and a My Besties dog that was with a Besties to make this book-like card.

This is the inside of the book-card.  Inside of box using MYB-DIES1006 (Heart collage die),  MYB-DIES1007 (Love word die), and dog from img 937

Here is the cover of the book card:

Outside of card box, used Sherri Baldy's MYB-DIES1006 Heart Frame and heart dies from inside of the Love and hearts collage dies.


here is what i used to create this box card:
 
the beginning of the Layout



Copics used:
E41, 42, 43, 44, 49
collar/heart- W1, 3 (Gelly Roll pen/clear star)
bow- B21, 23, 26
flower- B000, 00, 02, 04

Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!
Pat

Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. This is very cool how you put this together! It turned out very cute! Love the way you used the little cubicles and the ribbon you used on the cover!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!