Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sherri Baldy's My Besties International Snowflake challenge #2

Our challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog has been going on since Monday.

The challenge at the My Besties International Challenge Blog is to "Use Snowflakes". 

I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties International challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image when you create your project. :) 


Here is my card using  img380

More details:
I created this card over the holidays in advance so i went with a card that was a bit more simple.  I distressed the edges and added Frantage embossing powders.

Dies used:
Large die is from DooHickey limited additon dies vol.2
The aqua and blue medium dies are from Your Next Stamp
The white and smaller snowflakes are punches.

Copics used:
skin- YR20, 21, 24
lips- RV29
hair- Y21.23, 32
dress/aqua- BG10, 11, 13
scarf/stripes- B32, 34, 39
bird- R20, 22, 24, YR65
white/shadow- C1, 3, 5, 7, CB

Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!

Annette
Gudrun
Bonnie (that's me)
Julie-Anne
Julie P
Lisbeth
Lorraine
Marion
Natalie

Challenges:
Holly Jolly Christmas- Lots of Sparkle
Just Inspirational- Sparkle
Card Mania Challenge- Make it Sparkle
 
Post a Comment