Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lots of Love with Miss Fancy Pants Bestie.

I have made this card because i had colored up this image some time ago and a friend challenged me to get this one done today. :)

Sherri Baldy has created an entire line of images called My Besties Fancy Pants..and this is one of them..she is so darling..looks like she is skipping.. One of my granddaughter's favorite thing to do being 5 going on 6. :) The link to this image is here.

I have used several dies on this card. 
white flourish - Marianne Designs
Corner and lace border- Cheery Lynn
Oval and scallop oval- LifeStyle Crafts

Copics
Skin- YR000, 00, R20
hair- E25, 29
hat/dress- W3, 5, 7 (GellyRoll pen- Clear Star)
red socks/stripes- R35, 37, 39
flowers- RV21, 23, Y19

Come visit me on Facebook at My Besties Designs here.

Challenges:
Sketchy Colors- Sketch
Dazzling Diva Challenge- Red, Pink, White

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful card!Great colors and coloring!
    Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors this week and good luck!
    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!