Friday, January 23, 2015

Sami Stamps reminder card for you.. Challenge is to add a little Sparkle!

I am sharing another card using the wonderful Sami Stamps Floral Brides release.  Each one is delightful!

I chose to make another vellum window card and did some embossing as well!


The challenge at Sami's Stamps is to use a Sami Stamp and to use Sparkle!
Please come and play, we'd love to see what you can create.  Don't forget, Sami always offers a freebie so anyone can play along!  To go to the Sami Stamps challenge click here.

I love this sweet whimsical image called Floral Bride, it reminds me of my wedding dress because of the straight lines..i had sleeves..but oh so similar:


Dies used:
The heart flourish is a DooHickey die.
Basket of flowers is from Marianne dies
Lace border is a Martha Stewart punch

Copics used:
skin colored on the back side of the vellum- YR 24, 21
hair - E31, 34

I also did Pergamano these flowers from the back side...that's what turned them white.

Here is the fun new release:


Want to see some more inspiration using these images?  You can check out my team mates blogs featuring them as well.
Challenges:
A Creative Need- Celebrate Something New
As You Like It- Favorite Embossing folder.. why?  It makes gorgeous wedding backgrounds. :) 
Crafty Creations- Something old, something new.  (the digi is brand new, the vellum is old)

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie another beautiful card I like the clean lines of this one it's a wonderful wedding card.
    Debs xxx

    www.debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the embossing and detailing! Thanks for sharing with us at A Creative need! I'm so happy you joined us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful card and embossing folder.
    I love all the details of your card. And those bride images of Sami are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!