Friday, January 16, 2015

Coloring with Kid's Crayola Crayons and My Besties images part one

Recently there was a challenge at Kit and Clowder asking their viewers to use kid's crayons to color an image.   I have always loved to color and i thought i am going to give this a try.  I colored up two images and instantly put them into cards.

The first card i colored was with My Besties image Brittnay.  I chose to use a standard cardstock to color this image.
Here is the card from this crayon colored image:


Next i colored up another My Besties image called Helping Hands.  I thought i made the mistake of coloring on x-press it paper..but i am not so sure..it does have a slick surface..but it allowed me to slightly scrap back the wax build up with my fingernail.

And my finished card.

These are super fun to do and i hope i have encouraged you to give it a try.

I have made a step by step coloring image/card in my next post. 

Challenges:



1 comment:

  1. Bonnie...I love your crayola coloring you are such a wonderful inspiration. Big hugs. Antoinette
    Going to share on my Facebook Page.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!