Monday, January 26, 2015

Trying something new with Sherri Baldy My Besties Stamps and Video tutorial

I wanted to try something new to interest people in doing some stamping and came across a few videos on how to stamp on cups.  I thought, ok, i will give this a try and went to my local charity shop.  I came up with a really pretty china coffee/teapot.

Here is my finished project using a Sherri Baldy's Stamp of the Month club stamp. You can join the club here.
It is not a "professional" finished job, it has more of a crafty look..and i  think it's pretty. :)


To see the process on how i finished the project you can check out my video.


 
Here are my supplies:
Charity cup/vase/teapot
Stazon ink
rubbing alcohol (to erase mistakes)
very fine point permanent markers
My Besties Stamp of the month stamp set

Challenges:


1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful idea! I love the image you chose for the container and the colouring is so eye catching!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!