Monday, January 26, 2015

Introducing Sherri Baldy's CHA 2015 Paper- Vintage Romance

How exciting to see a new product released by Sherri Baldy at CHA 2015.  This paper pack is called, "Vintage Romance".

Sherri Baldy's paper release of Vintage Romance can be found here.

For this card all of the paper but the dark red is from Sherri's Vintage Romance.  The image is so sweet and is called Blythe Ann I Do found here.
** Tip- Nice thing about digital images it is easy to flip them to face the direction you want them to go on your card. :)
I have several views, this is one with the tag removed.
Tag view:

3D roses:

Dies used:
card:
doily- i am not sure of this company
red border-Sue Wilson
mat behind image- Sizzix

tag:
tan designs- Marianne designs
doilies- Memory Box
red border- Sue Wilson

Copics used:
skin- YR20, 21, 24
hair- E25, 29, 53
eyes- R25, YG01, 03
cheeks- RV21, 23, 25

top- R20, 22

Challenges:
Sherri Baldy's My Besties Aussie- Bags, tags, Boxes
Love to Create- Ribbon or Lace, Pearls or Gems, Valentine colors

4 comments:

  1. Hello Bonnie,

    What a beautiful creation love all the details and I love the image!!

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Bonnie ~ I love this so much.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties Aussie and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, Stunning, Stunning!! I love this!! Thanks for sharing this at Love to Create and for playing along for our last challenge!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.

    Hugs'
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!