Monday, January 26, 2015

How about a My Besties Stamped Canvas tag for your bag?

Here is yet another project i wanted to make to showcase Sherri Baldy's acrylic stamp line.  This time i've used an image that was exclusively made for Create and Craft TV, however ANY Sherri Baldy stamp would work.

To see Sherri Baldy's line of Acrylic stamps you can go to Marker Pop here or her Etsy store here, they both have different stamps to purchase.

Here is the bag i used (purchased from Michaels).
Close up of tag and canvas flower i made using Sherri Baldy's flower die set found here.
For instructions on how i made this tag you can visit my Youtube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM1fCh5WAiw&list=UURWEH2wHFroJTjiCuAySQOQ

Challenges:
Not Just Cards challenge- #11
Anything But a Card challenge- Shabby Chic

4 comments:

  1. Bonnie, I've just been taking a gander at your wonderful posts! I adore how these My Besties have inspired you so much! I love the wonderful colouring and texture and creative ideas you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderfull creation, love it, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the word Embrace and it looks fabulous on your shabby chic Tote.
    Thank you for joining in Anything But A Card's Mini Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fab make and so gorgous. Love the tag also so clever, Thank you for joining in with our mini spotlight challenge this month hosted by me xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!