Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sherri Baldy's My Besties PPP Reminder ...Clever Chloe's Pop up card!

You have one more week to participate in the current challenge at My Besties PPP Challenge blog !

** Note our new name**  PPP = Pretty Pre-colored Printables

The challenge theme is- Anything Goes with a My Besties Printable!

To participate in our My Besties PPP challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties 3D sheet called Clever Chloe found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties Etsy store here and i've used another printable called Mason Jar tag using the same Clever Chloe image found here. :) I have made the inside with a pop out die frame.

Side view showing the 3D layers:
Now for the inside of the card using a special die that pops out the frame.  
Close up of the Mason Jar tag and pop up:

These 3D sheets and printable tags are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

Dies i used:
Pop up frame- Noor/Joy Crafts
Marianne dies- Ivy vine, green foliage in jar, fence and pink doily.
White "doily" behind image is from Cherry Lynn.
Butterflies and lace border inside the card are Martha Stewart punches

You should also check out my PPP  team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea
Annette
Deirdre
Luana
Tonnie
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:
Aud Sentiments- Anything Goes (Sentiment inside card)
Creative Knockouts- Lots of Embellies
Scrap and Craft- Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie this is absolutely stunning I love everything about it the colours the design it's just gorgeous. well done. xx

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a darling card ....love everything about it
    Thanks for joining us at Auds sentiment designs and good luck in the challenges
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card.

    Love all the attention to detail on inside and outside of card.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments.

    Tracey DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, love the layering and all your pretty details. Thank you for joining in with our 1st challenge over at Scrap & Craft. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo sweet! I just love Besties images, and you really made this one look beautiful! Love your little fence and the pretty butterflies, nice! Thanx so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts. Joanne

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!