Monday, January 26, 2015

This is what happens when i decide to clean up my desktop.. Happy Bestie cards!

Did you like the title to this post?  I have been trying to organize my desktop all day long and if you've been a follower you've been seeing quite a few posts here today.  I think this might be the last..well, i am tired so it will be the last.

So i made this card in Sept. 2014, but i never posted it because i made it for a friend and mailed it off. I thought, this image is so cute and cheery that i needed to post her today!

This image is a Sherri Baldy My Besties image with the longest name i think i've seen so far for her images... ready...  Fairy Kitty IMG373 Garden Flower Bestie Daisy Ann, you can find her here.
I turned this card in to a step card.. 
side view so you can see the step construction:
Dies used:
Butterfly wreath and butterflies, grass- Noor/Joy Craft
green flourish- Memory Box
card base is a die from Cheery Lynn

Copics used: (need to check my paper list to see if i saved it)

Challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Bonnie I just adore this image! It is so very cheerful it makes me want to giggle with her! Love the butterflies to!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!