Friday, January 9, 2015

Warm wishes to you from My Besties Penguin

I keep forgetting to say, i am a My Besties Facebook girl.  I have started up a new team on Facebook and we share our creations with My Besties Facebook fans and other Facebook card groups.

I am so excited to introduce this sweet penquin.. img490!

I think she is so adorable..and could be used for a Winter birthday or Valentines day!

Dies used:
Ok so my memory isn't so good, i can't remember the background die..i believe it was Sizzix.  The oval is Spellbinders and the bow... MFT..i think.

Copics used:
black- N4, 6, 8
blue/shadow- B000, 00, BV000, BG0000, N0
heart/flower- RV21, 23, 25
leaves- YG03
beak/feet- YR00, 07, 12
hat- W1, 3, 5
scarf- W1, 3, 5, RV25
stickles/diamond

Challenges:



2 comments:

  1. Good morning Grandma what a beautiful cute care o love the design and the colours are gorgeous.
    Take care xx

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty, love this one, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!