Friday, January 16, 2015

Sami Stamps new Release Floral Brides

Every 1st, 3rd and 5th week of the month,  i look forward to the new release that  Sami Stamps  creates.  This time the release is called Floral Brides!

The challenge at Sami's Stamps is to use a Sami Stamp and a touch of glitter! 
Please come and play, we'd love to see what you can create.  Don't forget, Sami always offers a freebie so anyone can play along!  To go to the Sami Stamps challenge click here.

I love this sweet whimsical image called, Rose Bride:

I have used vellum for my image and put it in the window to give it a lighted affect.
Because the window is vellum i added a flap inside the card to write the sentiment/message on.  Here is a look at it:

Dies used:
Frame is from Cheery Lynn
Heart flourish is from Doo Hickey
Tiny flowers from Memory Box.

Copics used:
skin- YR00, YR24
hair- Y19

I did some Pergamano on the flower bouquet. It is where you put pressure with a tool w/ a ball point on the back side of the vellum and it turns it white.

Here is the fun new release:

Want to see some more inspiration using these images?  You can check out my team mates blogs featuring them as well.
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!