Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Sherri Baldy's Brand New Release.. Donuts Anyone??

Have you ever seen anything so fun???  I love donuts, don't you??  I chose to use this Sherri Baldy's new released image as my second choice because she is so fun..  Of course, i have chocolate for my icing on my donut..

There are soooo many sentiments for a donut image.. have you ever checked out Pinterest??  Wow.. I will give you a link here..for sentiment ideas

I chose to make an Easel card using a Spell binders die for each layer and turned one for the sentiment.  I also cut some of the layers out to get a closer layering..
You can find this wonderful image at Sherri Baldy's Etsy store here.  
I used a inked all of the edges with brown ink and added a bit of Stickles diamond too.  She is just gorgeous i think!!

Here is closer look..

Copics used:
skin- RY20, 21, 24
cheeks/flowers- RV25, 23, 21
hair- Y21, 19, YR24
lips- RV25, 23
eyes- E25

bodice/ruffle/flower/hat/eyeshadow- BV000, 11, 13
hat- B000, 00, 02
hat bow- RV000, 63, 66
leaves- YG03, 17
donut- E31, 34, 25, 29
plate- W3, 5 & Gelly Roll/clear star

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!