Monday, March 30, 2015

Sherri Baldy's My Besties International Challenge - Bunnies and/or Eggs

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is to use Bunnies or Eggs!  



To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image or stamp when you create your project. :) 

Here is a simple sweet card that can be used for two holidays or just to send some love!

More details:
I am using the wonderful My Besties pre-colored img286 available here.

Dies used:
Love die- Sherri Baldy's dies
butterflies- martha stewart punch
border die- DooHickey


Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!
Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:

1 comment:

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!