Saturday, March 21, 2015

Welcome to Sherri Baldy's My Besties Spring Blog Hop!

Welcome to the My Besties Spring Blog Hop!  Are you ready for some lovely cards/projects?

Our Designers from My Besties and Scrapbook Stamp Society have created lovely cards/projects to inspire you for Spring!

One day to hop, you have until March 23rd to leave comments.




Our Grand Prize is: ONE WINNER, will receive a Bottlecap Sheet Download, Gift Tag Download, 3D Sheet Download AND 3 Digi Stamps of their choice.


What you must do to win this prize???
You will need to leave comments on all of the blog hop participants from the list shown on at the bottom of this post.

You have until March 23rd to leave your comments.

If you are hopping along you should have come from Scrapbook Stamp Society's blog.  

Hi,  I am a My Besties designer from My Besties Facebook Girls Design Team Member...to see more about My Besties Facebook Girls please us on My Besties Designs on Facebook here.

My card featuring My Besties image190 found here.

close up of my card:
Copics used:
skin- YR20, 21, 24; Cheeks RV25, 23, 21;
hat/ skirt layer ruffle/bow- BV000, 00, 01, 02; 
sock- BV08, 11, 13; 
eyes/ shepherds hook- E25; 
Bow/skirt/sock- V04, 06, 09; 
top fluff layer of skirt- C1, 3, 5; 
Bodice- RV63, 66, 00; 
bandaid- E31, 
Grass- YG03; 
flowers- RV25, 21; 
Sheep-"skin" E000, 00, 02, wool- C1, 3, 5; cheeks/pink- R20, 22

Time to Hop to the next blog to see some Spring inspiration.. You will be going to Engelchen Hobby's blog next- click here. 

If you get lost along the way..

Here is the line up (click on any name to go their blog).

You will start hopping here: 

Scrapbookstamp society (start here for your hop)
Bonnie - (Facebook DT)
Engelchen Hobby - (Aussies DT)
Antoinette -(UK DT)
Lidia -  ( Spanish DT )
Carla -  (Spanish DT)
Tonnie - (UK DT)

Valou Allard - (SSS DT)
Andrea - (PPP DT)
Lady-Ann - (SSS DT)

Thank you for hopping with My Besties and Scrapbook Stamp Society!

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, the image is sooo beautiful too.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card....and wow...this is really spring.....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely!!! the color are super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie, You card is so delight and overflowing with spring time fun. What an adorable My Besties image. Big Texas Hugs,AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card as all your work! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie..your card is fantastic and wonderul.. Love your creation.

    Hugs from Anja
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waow, Bonnie your card is so beautifull.
    I love it!
    greetings Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  9. VERY spring-ish, indeed (especially the lavender lamb - smile). I always enjoy seeing your artwork, and this one is another lovely Bonnie creation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the image you used. Beautiful card and colors !!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are sooooo creative!!! Your card is beautiful!!! Perfect for Easter :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this card Bonnie. :)

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie what a gorgeous card - it's fun being apart of the Spring Blog Hop Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Right away I started humming Mary Had A Little Lamb . what a sweet card.....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute . My favorite colours . .. Thanku for the blog hop .. Off I hop to the next
    Happy crafting xx Kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love the images used and their colours, beautiuflly embellished.
    ~ Denise ~
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did an amazing job using "purple"! Luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card....I really love the image you used. Thanks for the Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful bestie girl with sheep.i made this one myself its stunning.Love all the besties.....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful bestie girl with sheep.i made this one myself its stunning.Love all the besties.....

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is another true beauty Bonnie! Love this card! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!