Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sherri Baldy's My Besties PPP challenge- Easter 3D decoupage

For the next two weeks at My Besties PPP Challenge blog we have another great challenge for you!


The challenge theme is- Anything goes w/option of Easter

To participate in our My Besties PPP challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties 3D sheet called img190 found Scrapbook Stamp Society here


Side view showing the 3D layers:


These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

Dies i used:
Clouds and doilies- Memory Box
fence & button- Marianne Designs

Link for 3D sheet here.



You should also check out my PPP  team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea B
Anja
Annette
Kristyn
Luana
Michelle
Rachel
Tonnie
Vicki
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

3 comments:

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!