Thursday, March 19, 2015

Just a reminder for My Besties PPP and a Sweet Bow card.

You have one more week to enter your card/project at My Besties PPP Challenge blog!

The challenge theme is- Anything Goes with optional Lace, Ribbon or Twine

To participate in our My Besties PPP challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties Printable Bow card found at Scrapbook Stamp Society here.  I have also used the image Ashley Isabella also found at Scrapbook Stamp Society here.

To make this bow you will need to print off 8 loops.  I have made a tutorial for another bow card that will show you how to put the bow together here.

This printable bow sheet is fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces put it together.

Dies i used:
Life Style Crafts, lace oval and basic oval.
Doo Hickey- heart vine

Bow printable used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!