Monday, March 30, 2015

Super excited to be a Guest on Sherri Baldy's My Besties Friendship team!

When i first started with My Besties last February (2014), one of the things i instantly enjoyed was the fact that i was making friends around the world. 

I admire the Designers on Sherri Baldy's My Besties teams.  Many of the designers that work on the teams do not have English as their first language and yet they take the time to try to communicate!  I feel that truly speaks for Sherri Baldy's Design teams...and how kind they can be.  

I, on the other hand, can only speak English.  I wish i could've learned more languages now.  I know there is a translate button, it isn't perfect like really knowing the language.

So the reason for this post?  I met two wonderful friends from the My Besties designers and they are the co-ordinators for Sherri Baldy's My Besties Friendship team.  They have kindly asked me to guest design for them. 

Thank you, Andrea and Anja for being my friends!  This card is in honor of the both of you!  
The challenge theme at My Besties Friendship is "Spring Colors".  Please come and enter your cards here:

Here is my card using img235 found here:
Close up of this cutie:
Copics used (to be added later)

Challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie....thanks for your posting and for your card...
    I think you're right, sometimes the language is a small obstacle, but somehow always understand each other :-)
    It´s so funny to have friends all over the world, one has gained very fond of.
    My English is not so good, but I have learn many in this language

    I wish you a happy day
    Anja xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Bonnie.
    Love it.
    Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!