Sunday, June 10, 2018

Be Brave, Stand Firm in the Faith... even when all looks lost.

I fell in love with this printable image the second i saw it..
it looks so furry, cuddly and oh those eyelashes!!

I am using a My Besties Tube Art, called Feb 27 - Teddy

Dies used:
Noor Designs - blue tag
Marianne Designs - white tag
Memory Box - corner flourish

My Besties Tube Art -Feb 27 Teddy available here:

Come and Visit us at My Besties 3D and More Challenge
Always Anything Goes with a My Besties image!!
Click here to see beautiful cards!

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Floral Expressions available here
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Fantasy available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Balloon Magic available here
 

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Be-Attitudes available here

Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!