Saturday, June 9, 2018

Faith, Hope, Trust and a bit of Fairy dust for fun!

Tinkerbell is my favorite Movie, i have watched each one several times
So when the Alicia Bel challenge was about movies, i had to pick this cute image!

I am using an Alicia Bel image called, Butterfly Faery
Dies used:
Marianne Design - Corners - LR0484


We Are 3 Digital Paper- Romantic Garden - available here.
We Are 3 Digital Paper -  Exotic Seaside  - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Look Up - available here


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!