Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Summer's Delight is Dragonflies.

Here is my DT card for the Ching Chou Kuik's June Challenge
The challenge theme this month is "Cats or Dogs"
You can visit the blog challenge by clicking here!

I am using Ching Chou Kuik image, Dragonflies2
I have used Copics to color this image.

For some dimension i have also printed this image on vellum.
I colored the wings and small body part only.
 Then I cut out just the wings and small body and
glued the body part only down so that the wings could be lifted up.
Ching Chou Kuik image - Dragonflies2 available here.
Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Tropical Delight available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!