Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Fairy Dreams

Ching Chou Kuik's May Challenge just started!
The theme this month is "Cats or Dogs"
You can visit the blog challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Lavender Adventure Night

I have used Copics and Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.

Ching Chou Kuik image - Lavender Adventure Night available here.
Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Woodland Delight available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Tones of Gray available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Mod Podge available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Romantic Garden available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!